How to configure model schemes for Oregional REST API.
Model scheme allow to create a collection of model configurations.
A model scheme can be used by several applications.
It is enough to change the scheme and all applications linked to the scheme will behave the same way.
The app is shipped with the Default model scheme to give you an idea about this feature.
Model schemes menu
Model scheme list
The list of active model schemes is displayed by default.
Inactive model schemes can be opened using seach filter and search for field Active with value is false
Model scheme settings
Only users with Oregional Odoo App administrator permission can make settings for model schemes
|Name||The name of the model scheme||Translateable|
|Description||Additional information about the model scheme||Translateable|
|Application button||View list of linked applications|
|Active button||Archive / Unarchive a model scheme|
List of Odoo models availble for the remote application
There are three ways to limit the list of models:
- None: there is no limit, all models are available
- Blacklist: all models except for the listed models are available
- Whitelist: only the listed models are available, this options uses model configurations, where you can change the model's display name, add an icon, limit fields, etc, read more HERE
Not all models make sense to a user in the remote application, so it can be useful to apply limits.
The actually available models depend on the Odoo user's permisssion!
This list only controlls what is made available for the application for listing purposes!
Users can still perform operations in models related to the listed models if they have the appropriate permissions in Odoo!
Quick information about:
- creation timestamp
- user who created the record
- last modification timestamp
- user who last modified the record